I am Aicah. 26. Currently in Bangkok but from the Philippines.
Pieces of who I am ,my faith, things i love a long the way. This is the story of my life.
I am whatever you say I am; if I wasn't, then why would you say I am... Spread His Word! Spread His Love <3
WHY I BLOG?
It started last year Nov 2011; when my aunt handed me out a book entitled “Our Daily Bread “Diary of 2011.
I started reading it and after I will write something that serves as a reflection to what I have read.
It felt so refreshing, inspiring, it lifted my soul. You see, I have a sensitive soul, I easily get upset,
I am a dreamer, an over thinker, I cry easily. But when I started to know God who He is in my life everything fall into place.
This is who I am:
• I AM a girl who spend time mostly being alone.
• I AM a girl who is friendly. i AM a girl who is the “happy go lucky”
• I AM a girl who loves to sing
• I AM a girl who loves music; I AM a girl who can live without a television but not without radio or a mp3 player
• I AM a girl who loves the color pink
• I AM a girl who prefers to stay home spend time with my pen, notebook and just listen to music
• I AM a girl who loves baller bands
• I AM a girl who wants to get things done right away.
• I AM a girl who loves to read books I AM a girl who loves to watch movies I AM a girl who loves techno, house, classics, and R and B music.
• I AM a girl who collects bags, Starbucks tumblers, shoes, earrings and anything that can be recycled
• I AM a girl who loves to imagine a lot of things.
• I AM a girl who DREAM BIG.
• I am an IPOD Photographer, I just taking pictures of myself.
• I AM a girl who loves my family and always Family first
• I AM a girl who loves and inspired by Jeremy Lin
• I AM a girl who loves God, and accepted Him as my Personal Lord and Savior
• I AM a girl who continues to know Him and will continue to glorify Him.
• I AM a girl who loves life, I learned from the past and having God in my heart makes me realize that we are created to glorify Him.
• I am NOT the girl you know so don’t judge me.
In the moment where I started relating my life to everything God is telling me in the Bible;
walking in love with Him where i found Wisdom, Peace, and Happiness and most importantly I found out that I have purpose to live this life that HE gave me. And so do you ;)
A compilation of my unconscious mind ;) ENJOY!